There are plenty of quotable comic book characters. Here are some more of their colorful sayings. Can you match the quote with the comic book character who said it?
1) It’s how you get the mysteries of the Universe to fit on a bumper sticker.
2) Truth is a subjective concept, one to be accepted or rejected depending on the viewer’s prejudices.
3) We paid our fare just like anyone else!
4) What you say is reasonable, logical, justifiable. But does that make it right?
5) Thing is, just because it’s me saying it doesn’t make it wrong.
6) Not even in the face of Armageddon. Never compromise.
B) Green Arrow
C) Howard the Duck
E) Rorschach (Watchmen)